About Placement cell
Centre for Electronic Governance (CEG) is a centralized placement cell(CPC) established by the Department of Technical Education, Government of Rajasthan. CPC established to facilitate students for their placements The underlying objective of CEG for is to create and transfer knowledge for the welfare of the society.
Over the last decades, the CEG has emerged as one of the most favoured destination for hiring fresh Talent from the Campuses. Its endeavours to provide Industry compliant talent and emphasis on Quality, Discipline, Self-Learning, Ethics and Values have borne rich dividends.
Our Placement model is a four stage process involving the Pre Placement activities, Career Guidance, Executing Placement and Post Placement reviews.
In addition to providing Placement support to the students in the prestigious organisations, we also facilitate training of our students in the industries during summer and winter vacations, project work for the students in the final year, continuous institute-industry interactions, alumni activities, participation in exhibitions, fairs, seminars and conferences, counselling of the students on job opportunities, facilitating industry visits and Inviting distinguished speakers to add value in our programs.
The Broad Activities Undertaken by the Placement Cell are
- Pre-placement visits to the companies.
- Communication, networking and relationship building with the potential recruiters.
- Invitation to potential recruiters to visit the Institute.
- Continuation of placement activities after the stipulated period, till all the students, are placed.
- Grooming and training of the candidates for the placements so that their chances of selection increase.
- General follow-up, joining formalities and other administrative activities.