The Major focus of the Faculty development program is upgrading the teaching, training and research skills of faculty members of Technical Institutes-especially those teachers who have not had an opportunity to acquaint themselves with recent developments in the teaching and research methods. The Faculty development program enables participants to:-
- Develop competency in technical education as well as in research and pedagogy.
- Make them aware of modern teaching tools and methodologies.
- Acquire knowledge about current technological developments in relevant fields.
- Impart professional practices relevant to technical education.
- Achieve competitive teaching and learning environment.
- Channelize development with respect to academic qualifications and personal matters.
- Trained and develop professionals in entrepreneurship development.